Treatment of the common cold prevention of infectious diseases. The decrease in body temperature. Liquefaction of sputum. Cough tea buy fitomagazin. Available in stock. Interesting prices. Fast delivery.
- increases the body's defenses;
- promotes reduce inflammation ;
- liquefaction of sputum ;
- temperature reduction a body;
- excretion of toxic products;
- has antibacterial, expectorant action .
Herbal Tea Cough composition:
- black elderberry (flowers);
- red bilberry (leaf);
- elfwort (rhizomes and roots);
- serdtselistnaya lime (flowers);
- Lavender angustifolia (grass);
- black currant (leaves);
- Scots pine (kidney);
- Violet Field (grass);
- prutevidny Eucalyptus (leaves);
- cinnamon rose (fruit).
Phyto-Flu (active ingredients):
polysaccharides, proteins, amino acids, arbutin phenolic glycoside, tannins, flavonoids, anthocyanidins, organic acids, oils, saponins, macro- minerals, carotenoids, chlorophylls, vitamins: B, P, C.
Cough Herbal Tea is recommended:
- in the complex treatment of colds and infectious diseases ;
- to reduce toxicity in various diseases;
- as a means of multivitamin with hypovitaminosis;
- to recovery of the body after an illness;
- to strengthen the immune system ;
- chronic fatigue syndrome.
Herbal Tea Cough method of use:
1 package fitochaya pour a glass of boiling water for 5-7 minutes, drink 2-3 times a day between meals or 30 minutes before a meal.
Herbal Tea Cough course of treatment: